Here’s an opportunity to weigh in on the Northgate Urban Design Framework (UDF). You can read the entire draft here, but you needn’t read it because the survey describes features on which it asks your opinion.
The UDF, developed with extensive community input, defines the future vision of the Northgate area.
The UDF’s guidance will:
· Improve pedestrian and bicycle connections to and from the transit center
· Make transit transfers more convenient
· Encourage attractive and engaging public spaces and streetscapes
· Strengthen the community’s sense of place
· Create a healthy and sustainable community
Take the survey here: http://svy.mk/1447qSe
The deadline for your input on the draft UDF is September 30.